Friday, November 9, 2012

Flashback Friday #17

4 July 2011: When my elder sister came back to Singapore for her holidays (she was studying overseas then), she took my younger sister, Blake and me out for a Pizza Hut treat for my birthday! We had to celebrate earlier as she will be flying back on the weekend of my birthday party.


While waiting for our orders to arrive, my little boy got hungry! He had his baby cereal, and the timing was great. By the time he was done with his baby cereal, our pizzas arrived! :)


After lunch, we went back to my mother's place to play! My elder sister was making a lot of funny faces while taking photos with Blake, but I decided to put up the least funny of all photos. I know, I'm so nice, right? :P


And here's one more with my younger sis:


* All photos taken from my elder sis's camera J

No comments:

Post a Comment